- Our details
- Information we collect when you visit our website
- Information we collect when you contact us
- Information we collect when you interact with our website
- Information we collect when you place an order on our website
- Our use of automated decision-making and profiling
- How we collect or obtain information about you from third parties
- Disclosure and additional uses of your information
- How long we retain your information
- How we secure your information
- Your rights in relation to your information
- Your right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes
- Sensitive Personal Information
- Children’s Privacy
- California Do Not Track Disclosures
- Copyright, credit and logo
- Data controller: Elle Janee Beauty®
How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us , placing an order on our website, sign up for our email newsletter, or create an account).
- from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and
- occasionally, from third parties.
- Information we collect: name, contact details, payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), your answers to quizzes or surveys, and information about your internet connection.
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyze your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, and to fulfill any contracts we enter into with you, and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No.
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business). For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you, please see the main section below entitled How long we retain your information.
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organizational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, only granting access to your information where necessary and by only trusted individuals that have been trained and briefed on appropriate handling of personal information.
Your rights in relation to your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- Sensitive personal information: we do not collect sensitive personal information on you.
The data controller in respect of our website is Elle Janee Beauty®. You can contact the data controller by sending an email to Elle Janee Beauty email@example.com